go to humanforsale.com and see how much you are worth..
I'm only worth: $2,125,860.00.......man that sucks..I was praying to be worth more
go to humanforsale.com and see how much you are worth..
I'm only worth: $2,125,860.00.......man that sucks..I was praying to be worth more
You are worth exactly $1,655,630.00
wtf???
Not even 2 million???
It's because I'm short, isn't it???
That's discrimination I tell you!!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I am only worth $1,973,640.00.... that's a disappointment...
You are worth exactly $1,299,406.00
im priceless [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
yeah, priceless as in $0
no...priceless as in infinite
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
2,352,210
Bookmarks